Our Client is a global leader in billing and customer care software with presence in over 45 Countries and employs more than 500 employees. We are currently looking for 2 x Onsite Technical Analyst that will be based in Jakarta as part of a Global Team. The right candidate will need to have experience in similar customer facing role solving problems and supporting an ongoing mission critical application.
Career Level: Mid Level with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Salary: Competitive with superb training program.
Preferred Level of Education: S1 Computer Science/Information System/Information Technology from a reputable University
Full Job Description
Job Title: Onsite Technical Analyst Reports to: Global Resource Manager
This is a customer facing role with great travel and learning opportunities.
Based in Jakarta, you will be part of the Global Onsite Client Services team which is responsible for the delivery of local and onsite User support, training and Project Delivery. Working in this customer facing role you will need to be a seasoned Technical Analyst with strong documentation skills as well as a proven ability to communicate with internal and client stakeholders balancing customer needs with business priorities.
This is a key role which demands an individual who has proven experience at managing day to day issues on a customer site, has developed technical solutions in the Customer Care and Billing Systems domain, and has worked in a Global team. The Onsite Technical Analyst is a professional individual accountable for ensuring that the client’s problem domain and associated data are understood and that the system configuration addresses those needs.
Your primary focus is supporting the Software Product at the customer site to ensure it meets the needs of the customers’ business operations. This involves being part of the project team through to post go live support. Responsibilities will include the triage of issues raised, configuration management, debugging/troubleshooting, testing, business support, scripting, data extracts, reports, interfaces and documentation.
- Working with our clients to assist in identifying the business processes and the data requirements associated with developing technical solutions.
- Providing maintenance programming support
- Designing, and developing configuration changes, reports, interfaces and scripts.
- Adhering to and enforcing the processes and standards for configuration changes
- Work with the database administrator to ensure that the business use and the logical data models are synchronous.
- Coach, mentor, and transfer knowledge to the client database and systems administrators.
- Work with the Architect and Business Analysts to ensure that technical requirements accurately reflect the business use case model and are reconciled with each other
- Identify and report technical risks throughout the life of the project and provides mitigation strategies for those risks
- Skills and Attributes:
- It is very important that the candidate is able to solely travel interstate or potentially internationally if required. Previous experience in working, travelling, or studying overseas will be highly considered.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must. There will be written and speaking test that the candidate must pass this requirement.
- Must be able to get a Police clearance reference check from a local Police Station (POLSEK, POLDA, or POLRI)
- A self-driven approach that takes responsibility for deliverables, ensuring their accuracy and completeness, with minimal direction required. In particular you would be comfortable and effective in being supported and managed by a remote team.
- The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate that they are highly collaborative and proactive in communicating clearly and frequently with colleagues and clients, compensating for challenges in time zones, cultural barriers to communications, and forming strong relationships.
- Minimum four years’ experience as an analyst on full life project implementation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to reconcile/review the logical and physical data models with the database administrator
- Exposure to Agile and SCRUM methodology is desirable
- In-depth understanding of DBMSs, database modeling, and tools to manipulate data required; experience with Oracle preferred.
- Experience implementing ERPs, preferably large solutions with a wide variety of integrated applications
- Strong SQL skills are essential.
- Experience programming in languages such as C#, VB, C++, and developing APIs.
- Experience in using scripting languages.
- Experience in performing mission-critical database conversions using 4GL tools
- Experience using word processing software; spreadsheet software; database software, contact management systems and other software tools
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows server platforms
Very Important: To apply please create a custom cover letter that at a minimum addresses each items within the “Responsibilities” and “Skills and Attributes”. If you feel that you do not have the right skills or experience in any of the points, please marked it as N/A. You will also need to send a recently updated CV with current work status.
Application without a proper Custom Cover Letter will automatically be declined.
Only selected applications will be contacted.
Apply through: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/229619488
or send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: HNS-OTS01